why aintree group ?
Aintree Group Ltd is a independent family owned and operated construction company specialising in complete 'turn key' solutions for commercial & industrial design and build construction.
We at Aintree will take care of your project investment from the initial concept through to completion. We have an expert team that ensures we meet or exceed your expectations from assisting with concept design through to preparation of building consent documentation and to completion and obtaining code of compliance certificate.
Aintree has an excellent relationship with councils and local authorities to help ‘Fast Track’ your project investment. We work closely with architects, designers and project managers ensuring a quality, ‘on time, on budget’ result every time.
Our in-depth knowledge can assist you in finding a suitable site or work with you on land you already own. We handle all architectural requirements and lodging resource consents and building consents so you are only required to deal with one organization (single line of accountability) from initial concept through to hand over, enabling a very cost effective solution.
At Aintree, we provide full ‘turn key’ & Fixed Price contracts so there are no hidden costs, and are flexible with payment schedules and can also offer finance to ensure you get the best and most honest solution.
At Aintree, we believe we are only as good as our last project so we invite you to read our past client statements. We can also arrange site visits to our past projects to discuss any further queries you may have. We know it is sometimes easier to see things in practice rather just on paper.
We only build with proven materials ensuring a quality cost effective result every time.
We have our own ‘in house’ structural engineer and designer helping to fast track the whole process.
Give us a call today and our friendly and professional team will discuss any Design and build project you may be considering in the near future.
As best practice, we measure our performance. Firstly it requires measurement against fixed performance benchmarks so that the effects of management initiatives can be gauged, and ongoing improvements recognised.
We measure our performance against national standards and also set in-house standards, which are currently higher than the national standards.
Specifically, we benchmark the following:
- Client Satisfaction in product
- Client satisfaction in service
- Project cost predictability
- Project time predictability
- Defect Minimisation on handover
Health and Safety
Our ambition is clear, Total Safety. Our policy is simple, Eliminate Hazards. Our goal is extreme, Zero Accidents.
We work in partnership with all our team members to provide a safe working environment. We aim to be the leader in our industry, setting new standards of safety and achieving our goal of zero accidents.
With the involvement of our team members we will:
- Take the initiative
- Anticipate unsafe practices
- Identify hazards and dangerous activities
- Eliminate hazards at the source
- Provide training in safety
- Assist the rehabilitation of incapacitated employees
- Continuously review and improve our procedures
- Comply with all statutory regulations
- Have the courage to say STOP! if we see something wrong
Aintree Group will:
- Where possible Aintree encourages clients to consider 'energy and green initiatives'. From simplistic solar panels to water reticulation.
- Minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
- Influence our clients and the public to build responsibly through the structures we build, the way we build them, and the way we operate our business.
- Continually improve our environmental performance by being responsive to client, stakeholder and community expectations, and by benchmarking ourselves against industry best practice.
Waste Management policy
Aintree group will
- Take advantage of all opportunities for the re-use and recycling of construction materials
- Think of waste as a resource, with disposal the last possible resort
- Minimise waste through good management
- Minimise the impact of waste management practices on the environment.
The Aintree Advantage
- Bulk and location plans done at no cost to the client
- Initial concepts and design done at no cost to the client
- Full A3 proposal done with letter of the ‘Turn key’ price done at no cost to the client
- Complete responsibility and liability with one company
- Complete coordination of all consultants is handled by Aintree
- No cost variations due to drawing errors etc
- Site development and construction techniques unique to Aintree are incorporated for efficiency and programming advantages
- Guaranteed project completion and hand over dates
- Fast tracking of programme as materials are prefabricated during building consent process
- All Aintree contracts have a penalty clause against Aintree going over completion date
- Aintree have an ingrained philosophy to save the client money in a sensible cost-benefit manner without cutting corners or compromises on quality and safety.
Project Briefing & Site Selection
Aintree assesses clients specific requirements and presents Land options available
Aintree then client with a presents bulk and location plan showing basic site coverage and truck maneuvering along with budget costings
Aintree then prepares a full Turnkey proposal including 3D artists impressions and outline specification. This is presented with a fixed lumpsum quotation with approx completion dates
Aintree/Client payments methods are agreed and building contract is signed and working drawings are completed and all relative consents are obtained
Aintree then finalizes completion dates and construction commences on site. Regular meetings will be held keeping the client up to date and to inform clients as to decisions required for colour and material selection
Aintree obtains all relative council completion certificates and client moves in